June 3, 2009

I am sitting on the computer and filling out some random survey where you put all your music on shuffle through iTunes or Windows Media Player and then answer the questions using each song that you shuffle through....

I just answered the question "What is your worst fear?" with the song Cry Out to Jesus by Third Day....

oddly that makes perfect sense...and it actually fits with how I am feeling right now...well only sort of though...




I went to the psychiatrist the other day and they upped my ADD meds...I thought that they were making me more anxious but my doctor said that it was probably because I was under medicated....



I hung out with my friend today...it was nice...I babysat her adorable daughter first for a few hours and then she came home and we hung out for a little bit...but I didn't talk to her about it yet...hopefully we can actually go get coffee or something so that we can get a chance to have a better conversation...

well we'll see...

later...

Emmy R.

No comments: