June 2, 2009

Today (6/1):

I hung out with my best friend and helped her pack for her move to Israel...

I went shopping

I tried to help heal a broken heart...a friend called this afternoon and told me her boyfriend had broken up with her...which is really bad since she has a 3 month old little boy with this guy...and then accompanied her to the doctor because she needed to check out some things to do with the IUD she had put in (IUD=Intra-Uterine Device...a form of birth control) which led to the doctor asking her to take a pregnancy test and thus finding out that she is about a month along with her second child...same dad...

I came home and sat in my room trying to distract myself from everything and watched some movies online...

writing this blog...(:




Tomorrow (6/2):

babysitting one of the cutest little girls in the world (who happens to be the daughter of my best friend, so i might just be a little bias...)

hanging out with my best friend after for a little while...

possibly bringing up a very important conversation with said best friend (i.e. talking about my issues with SI)



















Song I heard...and liked...

listen to it here
http://www.myspace.com/mollyjenson

it is called "Do You Only Love the Ones"

Lyrics (I could only find lyrics with guitar chords too...and I am lame and tired to I am just copying and pasting them here...and not deleting the chords...):
Intro is just going back between C & F

C F
Where’s your heart?
C F
Where’s this love you talk about
C F Dm G
Did someone hold a gun
C F
To your head
C F
Who’s that girl you laugh about?
C F Dm G
Did a feeling do you wrong
Dm G
You’ve been gone to long

Em Am
Did you love her?
Em Am
Did you leave her cold
Em Dm G
Did you see her through?
Dm G
Or do you only love the ones who look like you?

C F
C F
Where are you now?
C F
Are you afraid of being found?
C F Dm G*
See I’m alone when you’re around
C F
Silly girl,
C F
What can you see from way up there?
C F Dm G
Is that the world in devil’s clothes?
Dm G
Looking down your nose

Em Am
Are you lonely?
Em Am
Are my scars too deep?
Em Dm G
Do you have them too?
Dm G*
Or do you only love the ones who look like you?

C F
C F
Listen, love
C F
To a melody for you
C F Dm G
Would it change your point of view
Dm G
Or do you only love the ones who sing your tune?
Dm G*
Or do you only love the ones who look like you?



















That's all for now...i will let you know what happens as far as the conversation I want to have tomorrow...

Emmy R.

No comments: