August 1, 2009

Flickr Picture...

This picture is titled "And a scar away from falling apart." That caught my eye. I know that this photographer is a fellow person who struggles with self-harm. She used that quote from a Fall Out Boy song "I'm a stitch away from making it and a scar away from falling apart, apart."

I guess this is sort of how I am currently feeling...so close to making it, and so close to falling apart...perhaps I will take a picture soon with this in mind...of course I will be putting it so only those who are my friends on there can see it...well at least if it is SI themed at all...i just recently told my friends and family about my flickr account (http://www.flickr.com/photos/emmyr/) and now my mom has looked at the pictures...so no pictures about that sort of thing ...LOL

Emmy R.

No comments: