January 10, 2010

PostSecret video * My thoughts * Update

PostSecret video.

I just want to say that I LOVE PostSecret. I have mailed in several secrets but I have not seen any of them on the website or in two of the books I own



"I think everyone has a secret. And I like to imagine us keeping them in boxes kind of like this. [holds up box] And I think that everyday each one of us has a choice; to take that box, and bury it down deep inside of us and forget it like a coffin, or to find it and bring it out into the light, open it and share our secrets like gifts."

"The last thing i learned putting that book together is that all of us have a secret that would break your heart if you knew what it was."

"Free your secrets and become who you are."



******
My thoughts.

this video sent chills up my spine...I want to learn to free my secrets...but i am so, so scared. The only place I have shared them is on here and in a couple of secrets I have sent in to PostSecret. I have also told one person in my life, plus a few counselors...and of course there are the internet friends...but i wish i could tell more real-life people...





******
Update.

*big sigh* i just really really need a hug right now...i screwed up today...day 1 starts tomorrow...and i am not even able to write out or word vomit the thoughts going through my head...and that sucks...because then they just stay there and keep me down...i hate this...

No comments: