January 20, 2009

There are others like me...

Freaking out
Don't know what to do
Seeing people
Who struggle with the same as me
Causing stress
How should I react?
My struggle
Involving a
Razor
And my
Skin
Others who share
The mentality that I do/did
Pain
Blood
Relief
And then
Clean it up
Quickly
Before someone sees
Hide it all behind a smile
Fake
Plastic
Mask
No one will know

How strange it is
To see
My struggle
Mirrored
On someone else's skin
I always knew
It was not just me
But I still always felt so alone
The only ones
I knew
Who struggled as I did
Lived in the invisible world
Of the
World
Wide
Web
Now they live
Just down the hall.
Seeing the others,
It scares me
And I can never figure out
How I should react
I don't really even know
How I would have wanted
People
To react to me
Had they seen my own wounds











What do I do?

No comments: