January 22, 2009

a wonderfully boring day!

I had class this morning and then had to watch a movie after that for my class. Then, because I had no homework, I went back to my room and took a nap. After my nap I went to the on-campus work-out room and I rode this bike thing for like 30 minutes. It makes me feel so good to be working out! Anyways, after that I came back to my room and then left and went to dinner where my RA later met me along with her boyfriend and another male RA from my dorm. It was fun to hang out a little with them. After dinner I went back to my room and watched a movie online. Then I went with some girls on my floor and watched a movie in my RA's room. The girl I talked in my last post was there and I didn't see the marks on her arm that I saw before. I wonder if it was just a figment of my imagination...self-harm was on my mind that night so it could have been just because of that...who knows...but I am not as stressed out about it anymore...

Anyways...I guess that is all for now...

Emmy R.

No comments: