December 9, 2008



Right now I am reading "Till We Have Faces" by C.S. Lewis. I have to read it for my Philosophy class. I put off reading it till the last minute because I didn't want a whole bunch of God propaganda shoved down my throat...or into my eyes since I was reading it...

Anyways, It actually hasn't had to do anything with God that I have seen so far. I am about 1/3 of the way through it. I guess it is the retelling of a myth, and if I had bothered to read the rest of the title ("Till We Have Faces: A Myth Retold") I would have realized that and maybe started on it a little earlier.

Anywho...I don't really have time to finish reading it tonight since it is almost 1am and I have class at 8:30am. But I have to finish reading it and then take an online quiz on it as well...

Well at least this is the last week of actual classes, and there is no class on Friday. But then come exams and I am not looking forward to those either.

Currently I am taking about 14 credit hours. I am taking Social Work (3 credit hours), Biology (3 credit hours), Philosophy (3 credit hours), Spanish (4 credit hours), and I had to take a 1 credit hour class called Prelude which is basically an introductory class to college life. There is no exam for Prelude which was only a half semester class. But I have exams in all four other subjects. I am coming very close to not passing all but Philosophy. If I don't pass Spanish and Social Work then that ruins my schedule for next semester...ugg...

But whatever...I should get back to reading "Till We Have Faces" or maybe just take the quiz and go to bed...

Emmy R.

No comments: