October 23, 2008

my day got better

ok my day got a little better when I got my midterm back from my Philosophy class. I got an A- so woot for that...

anyways, I had another appointment with at the counseling center at my college. Basically we just talked about my long term goals and he told me that we probably don't need to meet any more. So I guess that is that. I am done now. But I think that I got everything done there that I needed to get done. I think that I am going to be able to tell *name removed for privacy* when I get back home for Christmas break, well not right away but when she is around (because right around the time when I leave from college she arrives where the college is because that is where her family is...). But we will be able to talk when she gets back to where she currently lives and where I grew up.

Anyways...I guess that is all for now...

No comments: