November 1, 2008

The Past While

So I have been meaning to update this thing...

Things have been going pretty good this past little while. I was though really struggling last weekend, I was stressing myself by over thinking and I came so close to messing up. I am lucky, though, that I have such an amazing RA. She let me hang out in her room and just sit there while she did her homework and I just watched Sleepless in Seattle. I really needed to be around someone or I don't know if I would have made it without harming myself. While I was in there I was just sitting on her couch and hugging a pillow to my chest. She asked me why I was so quiet, and I didn't really tell her much. I think that I can trust her though, I think I will tell her sometime soon, but I am not completely sure.

Anyways, I might update more later...or if anything eventful happens this weekend...but I don't know...for now, though, I need to sleep. It is 4 am...I watched 3 movies tonight...the grudge, the birds, and school of rock...but goodnight...

Emmy R.

No comments: