November 19, 2008

Feelig a little blue

Feeling a little blue
Not sure what to do
I don’t want to sit still
I don’t want to move
I feel like I need a hug
Someone’s arms
Wrapped around me
But I don’t know who to ask
It’s weird, you see
Because if you know me
You’d know that
I don’t usually like physical touch
Normally I shy away
From kind hearted actions
Meant to
Comfort
But lately
I yearn for touch
For love
For someone to just give me a hug
I know there are people
Who would love
To give me a hug
But I am not sure how to ask
Do I walk right up
And demand it?
Do I slowly inch closer
And whisper in their ear?
Do I start up a conversation
And hope they see the need?
Do I sit still and
Wish that they would come to me?
I don’t know
I don’t know
I don’t know
I don’t know

Emmy R.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Demand it! Cuddles are a girl's right! But seriously, I know what you mean. I'm not sure why I'm asking you this, but are you ever scared of rejection?