November 22, 2008

"Anastasia" and some other tidbits



I am just about to watch Anastasia which I borrowed from my RA! I am so excited because I haven't seen Anastasia in forever! Anyways...I just felt like posting a random blog about it so here it goes. Plus I am trying to figure out how the whole picture thing works on the blogs. I have never uploaded a picture using the Blogger upload thing. I have put pictures up before but that is using the pictures with the html from photobucket.

Right now I am trying to figure out how to get the DVD to play on my computer. Normally when I try to watch DVD's the program just automatically pops up and it starts playing but for some reason this one is not doing that.

Oh and just an update. I talked to that friend who was fighting with and we sort of made up and we just talked about why she had been so mad at me. It turns out that she needed a break from me. You know how it gets when someone has a really strong personality and being around them too much can sometimes be troublesome? I guess that is all that really happened. She just chose to voice the fact that she needed a break through other means (like getting mad at me for stupid reasons). We talked and I asked her to tell me if something like that was happening and to just let me know next time when she needs a break. We also talked about our differences in opinion about different things and about how we can still get along and accept each other's different opinions.

So that is that. I guess that it is a good thing that we talked now. I don't know if our friendship will ever be as strong, but I guess this honesty could actually make is stronger, so who knows.

I might write more later. My RA left last night for a RA retreat that all of the RA's in my dorm are currently at. Before we left she told me that she felt that she didn't really know what was going on in my life right now and that we should talk when she got back. I believe that she is going to get back this afternoon/evening sometime so maybe we will talk about the whole thing with my friend since I need to let her know that that is all taken care of.

The other thing I want to talk to her about is about that girl who I was talking to the other day and I saw the scars on her arm. I know that they have talked a little and so I want to ask my RA if she has talked to anyone else about SI, I am not going to say her name or ask my RA to say anyone's name. I just want to know. I don't know if I will ever be able to talk to that girl since I barely know her but I guess that anything is possible!

So that is enough for now. I am going to figure out how to get this DVD to play right now.

Emmy R.

No comments: