April 30, 2009

was it a dream?

i woke up this morning and I freaked out. I had dreamed (or nightmared? is that even a word?) that I cut myself. it was very deep cuts in my stomach. i had cut the words "fuck up". augh! the cuts were deeper that i have ever cut in real life. the weird thing is that even though the cuts were so deep there was VERY little blood...

i was literally freaking out when i woke up. i had to look at my stomach to make sure it wasn't true. the dream/nightmare was SO realistic!

ok that is all i have to say for now...

Emmy R.

2 comments:

kara said...

omgsh...i thought of writing that to....

Emmy R. said...

It was a crazy dream. I have never cut words into my body. It was very strange. I literally woke up with a start and pulled up my shirt to check if there was cuts there...