May 13, 2009

i'm sick....

ugh...there is a sickness that is going around the floor that i live on in my dorm...and now i have it...

i guess I should not complain because this is the first time i have been really sick all school year...but still it is annoying...especially since exams are starting soon!

Anyways...i have been getting pretty stressed lately and especially tonight...my roommate rearranged our room so it is how it needs to be when we leave...it took us approximately 5 hours just to move a bunch of furniture around...and after moving stuff around I am realizing that I still have SO much more do to in the approximately 8 days I have left before i go home...augh!!!

I need to pack up all my crap, deciding what I want to take home with me and what I want to leave in the basement of my dorm...I have SO much stuff to go through and pack...

Also exams start on friday which is stressing me out as well!

I am, however, happy that it is almost time for me to head home! I am so excited to see my family again!!!

I also am happy that I am still cut-free...with the stress of the end of the school year it hasn't been easy but I have been doing good...


Anyways...

time to head to bed and get some sleep...

Emmy R.

No comments: