May 12, 2009

update....

Just about to head off to class...

but I wanted to give a quick update...

Currently I have only today and tomorrow left of actual classes...then I have Thursday off...and Friday starts exams...

I have one exam on Friday, for my Social Work class @1:30pm
I have one exam on Saturday for my Religion/Theology class @9am
I have one exam on Monday for my Spanish class @1:30pm
I have one exam on Wednesday for my Psychology class @9am
Then I fly home Wednesday afternoon at around 4:30pm

YAY I can't wait to go home!!!!!


It is going to be one busy week...

I am also working on trying to find some classes to take this summer at some community colleges in my area...sort of stressful...







Ok perhaps more later about how I am actually doing...but for now I need to get to class!!!

Emmy R.

No comments: