May 26, 2009

to Megalulz:
it seems that you have completely gotten rid of your blog...it makes me somewhat sad to see that but i understand how you feel about it being more of a bind...so it is ok...I would, however like to keep in contact with you during your trip to poland and such...do you think it would be ok to trade e-mails? You could comment it and I would not post it...

also...that website with the t-shirts you showed me...funny...I don't think I will order one since I am not sure i am an atheist...i think i still believe in god...but i just don't know if he really cares...like I just don't know if he is really the god that the christian bible makes him out to be....does that make sense? I guess I am just not ready to give up on someone who I have been taught my whole life to believe in...i don't know if that makes any sense either...

anywho...here is the shirt i would get if I were to choose one...(http://www.thearrogantatheist.com/womensinvis.html)






Ok update time!

I made it home this past wednesday late at night and left on thursday afternoon for a weekend of concerts and fun times...they were christian concerts by some christian artists...but they were still rather good...and I mainly went to bands which weren't really preachy with their music...like for example not worship songs and the like...but ya...it was fun...I just got home earlier this afternoon and spend the remainder of memorial day with my family and also with a couple of the girls I was a leader to for the junior high youth group at my church (i was a leader there for like 3 years and these were some of the girls I became close to)...

Anyways...my exams before that went fairly well as far as i know...the grades are not posted online yet though...

in the morning I am going to drive my brothers to school and then go shopping for jeans and also looking around at some cameras...

I suppose I should get to bed since it is 10:30 and I need to be up by 6:30ish...


perhaps I will add more later!

Emmy R.

No comments: